Co presentation between SPP Humanities and Culture Network and SPP Visual Arts Network and ENVi
Date: Friday 15 March
Time: 1.00pm to 4.00pm
Venue: Melbourne Museum, 11 Nicholson St, Carlton
|ENVi members||Non-members||SPP Network members (current funded organisations)|
|Book:||Program over||See email|
Places are limited so book early.
Many cultural organisations seek to provide purposeful and relevant educational materials for schools.
This program will look at best practice as defined by experts and practitioners alike.
- What content and modes of delivery are most sought after by schools?
- How can cultural organisations make their resources accessible to school audiences?
- How have other institutions gone about delivering powerful resources?
- Practicing classroom teachers will explain what resources they like and how they find them.
- Cultural organisations will present case studies about resources that have worked for them.
Book here https://mavic.asn.au/events?id=1510
Link to your best practice resources in comments below.
Image: Yingabeal: Indigenous Geography at Heide co-written by HTAV and Heide Museum of Modern Art