Nominations are called for election to the committee of Australian Museums and Galleries Association Victorian Education Network (AMAGA ENVi) for the 2022-2023 term.
The current committee invite educators and public programmers from Victorian museums, zoos, gardens, cultural centres, and galleries educators to join us. Our bi-monthly meetings are held on Zoom. Learn more about ENVi here. Please forward this invitation to your networks.
We invite nominations for the following roles:
- Vice President
- Online Manager
- Ordinary Committee Member(s) and,
- Co-opted Committee Member(s).
Nominees must be either an individual member (or the designated representative of an institutional member of AMaGA). Join AMaGA here and please add the Education Special Interest Group.
Nominations close at 5pm on Monday, 31 January 2022.
The BGM will be at 4pm on Wednesday, 23 February on Zoom. Contact email@example.com for a Zoom link to be sent to you.
Now—more than ever—we need people who can contribute to the growth and professionalism of this museum field.
How to nominate
1. Download a nomination form.
2. Complete the nomination form. Contact us via email if you need help to complete the form.
3. Scan the completed form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Attend the BGM on Wednesday, 23 February.
In 2022 meetings will be held at 4pm on the first Wednesday, April, June, August, October, December.
Nomination form https://maenvi.files.wordpress.com/2021/12/amaga-envi-committee-nomination-form-2022-23.docx