Time: 5pm, Monday 26 February 2018
Venue: National Gallery Victoria at the NGV International Map Schools entrance 2016, accessible via the Arts Centre forecourt.
Following the Orientation Day, we will conduct our Biennial General Meeting. The meeting will be followed by a conversation with Andrew Hiskens from the State Library Victoria and Sacha Fawkes from the National Sports Museum on Evidence of Learning in Museums. We will then repair to a local establishment for refreshments.
- Nominations are called for election to the Committee of Education Network of Museums Australia Inc. (Victoria) for the 2018 – 2019 term. Click here for a 2018 ENVi Nomination Form.
- A candidate for election to the Committee must be an Individual Member or the designated representative of an Institutional Member of Museums Australia Inc.
- Nominations close at 5pm 19 February 2018. A ballot, if required, will be conducted at the BGM.
- Nominations should be forwarded to: Peter Hoban, ENVi President
- Email a scanned version with signatures to: email@example.com OR,
- Mail to: Sovereign Hill, 39 Magpie Street, Ballarat Vic 3350
Click here for more information about ENVi’s exciting plans for 2018.
2017 ENVi planning day